GOLDART CONSULTING LLC
Chief Executive Officer and Principal
Goldart Consulting LLC assists micro, small and mid-size businesses in various Strategic Planning operations, specializing in marketing and finance. Current and past clients are based in New York, New Jersey, Baltimore, Colorado, South Carolina, Miami, Venezuela and Paris France.
We advise and develop tactical initiatives including M&A activities, creation of Sales programs, documents and analysis, evaluation of pertinent Financing and Marketing decisions.
SFX ENTERTAINMENT INC.
Corporate Director of Financial Planning and Analysis
As a direct report to CEO, managed and produced all facets of strategic financial analysis in the areas of mergers and acquisition, equity / debt financing enabling SFX to become the largest presenter of Live Entertainment in North America.
- Led all necessary analysis in the completion of $2.1 Billion Radio divestiture and $1 Billion of concert/entertainment acquisitions including Bill Graham Presents, PACE Entertainment, DelsenerSlater Enterprises, David Falk Management, et al.
- Coordinated several synergy/business development projects resulting from acquisitions including the expansion of current Ticketing, Event marketing, and Merchandise business operations
- Analyzed and developed integration strategies for all Sponsorship sales activities across new business lines: Concert promotion, Concert touring, Theatrical, and Motor sports
CABLEVISION SYSTEMS CORPORATION
Manager of Strategic Planning, Corporate Sales & Marketing
As a direct report to the Senior Vice President of Sales & Marketing, aided in the creation of overall Corporate strategy, developed pricing and package redesigns, implemented strategic initiatives to enhance revenue, customer retention, and long-term competitive position.
- Managed corporate initiative to grow significantly the Commercial / Professional business by restructuring the system offerings, ensuring dedicated resource allocation, developing support materials and collateral, and devising national promotional opportunities.
- Advanced launch and pricing strategies for Cablevision new product introductions including telephony service, video on demand service, Internet / On-Line Access.
- Developed and implemented company-wide strategy for residential bulk billing hat serves as the backbone for the company’s competitive efforts vs. satellite video providers.
- Designed comprehensive customer loyalty program, which includes frequent viewer rewards and redemptions, sell-in incentives, and a co-branded credit card introduction.
LEHMAN BROTHERS INC.
Assistant Vice President, Business Analysis
Managed the expansion of department initiatives to all worldwide product divisions. Acted as the liaison to product area Senior management to initiate and coordinate Product area involvement with new company-wide profitability reviews and expense reduction projects.
NEW YORK UNIVERSITY, SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
Masters of Business Administration (MBA), FINANCE AND MANAGEMENT, May 1994
TULANE UNIVERSITY, FREEMAN SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
Bachelor of Science in Management (BSM), MARKETING, May 1988, Dean’s List 1986-1988