There Is No Success Without Great Execution
It is axiomatic in business that it is not the idea, but the execution of the idea that is the difference between success and failure. So many great ideas, products and innovations never met their full fruition because the management team did not have the skills to pull it off.
It’s important to remember: Everyone has visions. Visionaries are the ones who make their visions come to life.
This comes down to Management. How is the business run day-to-day, week-to-week, year-to-year.
- Do you have the right people in place?
- Do you have the right systems?
- Do you have the right Sales materials?
- Do you have the skills to hire and fire correctly?
- Do you have the right compensation / commission programs?
- Do you have the right healthcare and insurance programs?